Thursday, March 1, 2012

Why are people so stupid?

Seriously I seem to see and read stupid all the time every single day.  Like the lady at my kids school who thinks it fine to leave her two youngest kids in the car for 15 mins every morning and every afternoon(yes I have called the police).  Or the people who park their cars in the school car park on the walk way where we have to try and navigate our way through them.

Or there is the never ending stupid that I read on a daily basis from a parenting website that I am on.  Today's bright spark of stupid thinks because my youngest daughter shares the same name as a tree in America that she was named after that tree.  Well let me tell you dumb ass NO SHE WASN'T NAMED AFTER THE DAMN TREE.  We just happened to like the name totally forgetting about the tree over there.

Really some people are just stupid I think that's way they invented the Darwin awards http://www.darwinawards.com/

It's why most things now have warning labels, They were put there for a reason people because some idiot tried it.  Ok rant over.

No comments:

Post a Comment