Saturday, March 17, 2012

I am so silly.

Tonight I took the kids down to see a fireworks display.  Husband told me it was going to rain so I kitted the kids out with warm clothes and rain coats but guess who forgot to kit themselves out?

If you Guessed me you would be right.  I forgot to grab a warm jumper and a raincoat and an umbrella so I got soaking wet and cold :(.  When it first started to rain I sent a text to Husband asking if we could go into the his office building to watch the fireworks from there but he didn't think we would be allowed.  So there I was standing there in the pouring rain getting soaking wet and wanting to go home but the kids didn't want to miss the fireworks.  Finally husband calls back and says we can go into his office so we quickly walk all the way back to the office and watch the fireworks from there.  They were so pretty and I was finally dry.  Next time he says it's going to rain I am grabbing a rain coat umbrella the works then even if it doesn't rain I will be totally prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment