Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I was so spoilt.

On the 27th Husband and I went to Sydney for a night away(as blogged about before).  All I was expecting was for us to get to the hotel stay there then go to the concert back to the hotel then home the next morning.

This wasn't what I got.  I told husband that I needed some jeans so we went down to homebush DFO(Direct Factory outlet) and went shopping not only did I get two pairs of jeans(from jeanswest awesome service), I got new boots plus some new tops.  Husband and I had a great time walking to DFO and just mucking about like young kids again and back again.  Just being young lovers(ok we aren't that old) but it was nice.  Then we went out to dinner at a lovely Italian restaurant.

Then it was off to the Concert.  We knew we had semi good seats, what we didn't expect was to be about 10 metres from the stage and was so close we could almost reach out and touch them.  It was a great concert I love Tim McGraw and Faith Hill they are two of my Favourite country music singers.








Just for once the whole day and night was about me and I felt so spoilt.  I love my Husband.

2 comments:

  1. It does sound like you were spoiled - but deservedly so. Being a mum is 24/7 hard work. I bet as soon as you got home you were back to the usual grind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep 2 minutes after I walked in the front door actually LOL. Didn't matter I was rested and refreshed.

    ReplyDelete