Thursday, March 29, 2012

Before you start baking make sure you have all the ingredients.

Tomorrow is child 2's 9th Birthday and as usual on the kids birthdays I bake cupcakes for them to take to school.  So I got the packet mixes(yes I am lazy) this afternoon and right now I was about to make them only to realise I have run out of eggs.  I should have checked before I left for the shops this afternoon but I had a lot on and forgot.

So now I am sitting here with most of the mix all set to go just waiting on husband to get home from the shops to bring me more eggs.  No I didn't send him out this late at night he was on his way home from work and called to ask if I needed anything so I said yep I need eggs.  So the big lesson in all of this MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ALL THE INGREDIENTS BEFORE YOU START BAKING LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment