Saturday, March 10, 2012

Bringing back the Sunday roast.

This is a bit of a tradition with us, the good old Sunday roast.  Any time that husband isn't working and it's a Sunday we have over my father in law for a Sunday roast winter, summer, spring or Autumn.  I love it, it brings us together as a family for a while and we eat and talk around the dinner table as a normal family.

I miss these days when husband is working and long for him to get off the shifts that stop these days.  After a long day sitting at the table to a nicely roasted(if I do say so myself) leg of lamb and roasted veggies is a highlight of my week.

Your family should think about doing it.  It's fun and brings back days of old.

1 comment:

  1. I agree, nothing like a good family dinner with a yummy roast :)

    ReplyDelete