Monday, March 19, 2012

8 more days WOOOHOOO

In 8 more days I am heading off to Sydney to the Tim McGraw and Faith Hill Concert and I can't wait.  Husband and I will be staying in Sydney overnight for the Concert and we will be KID FREE.  As much as I love my kids I can't wait for this tiny tiny break.

And I can't wait to see Tim and Faith in Concert.  I was lucky enough to be at the Tim McGraw Concert last time he was here in Sydney when Faith got up and sung with him it was great I can't wait to see it again and this time I will be even closer.  This is my Birthday, Anniversary, Easter and Christmas present all rolled into one.

2 comments:

  1. I'm a bit envious - lucky you getting a night away.Can I borrow your babysitter? No one is game to take mine on overnight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure I could ask her but I am not sure my sister in law would agree as it is between my 3 and her 5 she will have her hands full

    ReplyDelete