Thursday, March 15, 2012

Nightshift boredom

I hate night shifts I get so bored all the time.  I never sleep well when husband isn't here so I am always up half the night and I get bored.  I normally just fart ass around on the computer but I am getting sick of that.  I just want something to do.  I am also lonely with the kids asleep there isn't much to do.  I get sad and upset sometimes because I am bored and lonely at night but there really isn't anything I can do about it because this is my life.  It's not all the time just a lot lately and I can't tell husband about it because he feels bad enough as is it that he is gone so much and I don't want to make him feel worse.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds horrible - hopefully night shift will be over for the weekend for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Julie but unfortunately he worked over the weekend 4 night shifts in a row.

    ReplyDelete