Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The day the game hated me

Ok I admit it I am a gamer, I have played world of Warcraft and loved it until all the recent changes and the ones still coming.  Seriously if I wanted to play Kung Fu Panda and pokemon I would do so on my sons Xbox but I don't so I had to give up World of Warcraft :(.  However this lead me to start a new game Star Wars The Old Republic and it's a fun game.

But yesterday it hated me, first I couldn't remember the answer to one of my security questions(yes I know) and then I have to call the customer service line(in America) 4 TIMES because I think we had a language barrier I couldn't understand what the hell they were saying.  And they kept giving me the wrong answers and they don't know the phonetic alphabet at all so I could under stand what they were saying.  But finally after about an hour and a half and an argument with husband I finally got on.  I hate the security questions because I never ever ever remember what I put down as the answer.

 

1 comment:

  1. Try Skyrim
    I have told my tutor i am playing the game as inspiration for writing :D

    ReplyDelete