Thursday, March 8, 2012

Dear Children's School

Dear school

Please note that I know my child better than you.  So when I inform you this morning that Child number 3 is faking a sore neck please believe I know what I am talking about.  I knew she was faking it because of certain thing number 1 being that she uses the same sort of thing but her knee to get out of doing stuff she is suppose to be doing like sleeping.  2 I tested her on the way to school by pointing out things that she had to turn her head to look and she did so with NO pain indicators.

So Please DON'T send her home.  She slept for an hour(she was tired) and then got up and asked me to take her back to school because her neck was all better now.  I knew she didn't have a sore neck I knew she was damn well tired and using it as an excuse to stay home and sleep and NOT go to school.  Damn just listen to me next time.

One now very angry and frustrated mother.  I had a lunch date with Husband that we now have to cancel due to her put on and we only ever get this time together when he is off work and the kids are at school.

Theshiftwokerswife.

No comments:

Post a Comment