Sunday, February 5, 2012

Some days I hate cooking.

Do you ever have days where you just hate cooking?

I am having one today yet am trying out a new recipe for lamb curry. I am just feeling over it this is odd for me because I normally love cooking. But even now and then I am just over it. I don't want to cook or even see people cooking.

Oh the bright side these days rarely come about but today it just hit me as I was about to start dinner that I would rather be doing something completely different than cooking(relaxing in the bath sounds great).

There are other days when the mood strikes me and I love cooking, baking trying out new stuff, but I think I am at a Meh point today. So much stress lately and not enough hours in the day. Now I am trying to cook a lovely healthy meal that almost everyone is going to say they hate.

I am sick of mealtime fights over who is eating what and who isn't who doesn't like this or that. New rules of the house may have to be eat it or go hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment