Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My Tuesdays just got busy.

So I decided the girlchildren needed to do something sporty( we are still deciding what to do with boychild) and enrolled them in Cheerleading(competition Cheering only) and it's on Tuesdays.  The girlchildren love it.  It's sporty they are learning stunts they are learning stretching they are dancing.  It's great and cheap $190 for the full uniform plus $65 for younger girlchild per term and $70 for older girlchild(compared to ballet which would have costed me upwards of $200 per term plus uniform) then the comp fee's (which are cheap $23).  But this means that my Tuesdays are going to be busy and I need to be organised(ROFL) anyone who knows me knows this is a huge joke.  ME organised HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.  On the day that DH may be rostered off it will be fine he can cook for that night but the days he is either doing Night shift or day shift or now midshift(stupid new roster) I have to be totally organised or the kids will be eating at midnight.

I have to thank the cooking gods for slow cookers I think this just may be my saving grace.   Stew, Casseroles will be on the menu those nights which means I started it up in the morning and it will be cooked by the time we get home at 6:30pm.

Now if I could just think of something sporty but indoors for Boychild that runs on Tuesdays and not any other days I can keep the busy to just one day LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment