Thursday, February 16, 2012

My weight loss journey

So I have started on a weight loss journey I have lost so far 2.2kgs not a lot but it's a start :D.  I still have a long way to go.  Instead of being stupid and going on a diet I have just changed my eating habits.  I am not denying myself anything I am just limiting what I am eating and eating less.  I have also started using the Wii.  That little toy is a great thing.

Using the Wii I have started exercising 3 times a week for up to an hour.  I play just dance and just dance 2, plus I do the biggest loser work outs or use Wii fit.  I love my Wii it gets me moving and shaking and since I have banned scales in the house I use the Wii to weigh myself with and I can keep track of the weeks I have success and the weeks I fail(and there will be those weeks).  But I am happy to slowly lose my weight and get healthy.  2.2kgs down and 27.8kgs to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment