Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My Birthday at all that Jazz.

So I have just celebrated my 31st birthday :O.  And what a wonderful birthday I had.  It started on Saturday night when my sister in law and I went out on the town for a bit of partying and fun while being kid free.  Then on Monday(which was my actual birthday) I was spoilt rotten for the first time in ages, I was woken with the kids saying happy birthday to me.  While getting them ready for school my sister in law and nieces a nephews come over baring my favourite chocolate and a birthday cake.  I then went over to a friends house for breakfast, then Hubby(who had taken the day off work) took me out to lunch.

I cooked dinner but only because I make the better stir fry than Hubby.  I was given lots of birthday love from all my friends across the globe on facebook.  All in all it was a wonderful birthday.  Oh and I am still trying to decide what Hubby should get me for my birthday ideas would be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment