Saturday, June 9, 2012

The lights of my life.

As I have told you before I have 3 children they are the lights of my life well most days anyway.  I have 2 girl children and one boy child.

Child 1 is my oldest girl child and has much to her fathers horror started "growing up" she has hit what I call the 3 P's pimples, puberty and periods well we have 2 out of 3.  She is going to be rather tall and at 10 has over taken my mother in hight(much to my mum's horror and my daughters amusement).  And she isn't that far off being taller than me.  She is my drama queen child.  She loves her friends, family and country music(I trained her well) And we have the same shoe size.  She is into computers and gaming just like her father.

Child 2 is my only boy and he is all boy, rough and tumble and forgets that sometimes his sisters don't want to play rough with him.  He is a sweet and gentle boy who with the occasional outburst.  He loves funny things like funny youtube clips.  Is way to involved in a computer game(that's his father coming out in him) called minecraft.  At 9 he has a huge sense of social justice and hates seeing people bullied, often leaving his self open as a target to the bullies.

Then there is my baby girl(who would throw a fit if she knew I called her that)  at 6 she is truly and individual who marches to the beat of her own drum and always has.  She isn't a very affectionate child and it's rare that she will give you a kiss when a cuddle will do just as well if not better in her books.  She love barbies and her friends, hates going to school in the morning but hates coming home in the afternoon.  She is a lover of movies and the old cartoons(scooby do and tom and jerry).

These three are the people I would lay my life on the line for they are the sunshine on rainy days, they cheer me up when I am feeling down.  They are my everything.  

1 comment: