Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Girly girls and Tomboys.

I have to admit I am a tomboy, I hate dresses I live in jeans and boots, I don't get the need for more shoes than you can wear, or handbags or make up.  I like things simple I hate pink and prefer blue.  I would rather be out drinking with the boys than inside drinking with the girls.  I like rude jokes and crude sense of humour.

Don't get me wrong I do like looking like a girl I just prefer comfort over fashion.  I tried so hard to make my girls tomboys yet I seem to have gotten two girls who are girly.  They love dressed, they love shoes, they want make up(but I deny this request) one already has her ear pierced and the other wants it done(not going to happen until she is 8 or older).

Both hate rough games both are indoor types no matter how much I push them outside.  One loves playing barbies and I have to make my self suffer and play with her just to keep her happy(I really can't think of anything worse).  So how did I the tomboy end up with two girly girls?


1 comment: