Friday, June 1, 2012

The Ahh Bra

Ok Ok I fell for the hype this new beaut bra was going to fix all my boob woes.  I was going to be lifted, supported and finally be able to wear a bra with no under wire.  It was all in the promo right this was the bra to beat all bra's.

Well It's not it sucked as a bra I wasn't lifted, I wasn't supported, I wasn't separated(2 boobs instead of a mono boob) the only thing it did was fix the bra fat you get at the back.  Sure if you are small breasted I am sure this just might be the bra for you but big breasted ladies trust me THIS ISN'T THE BRA YOU WANT.  They did NOTHING to support my 12DD boobs at all hell if I ran in it I could have knocked myself out.  So a week after buying the Ahh Bra I went bra shopping again and now have two lovely UNDERWIRE Bra's holding, supporting my boobs plus lifting them back to where they were pre children and breast feeding.  Lesson learnt No Ahh Bra's for me.

1 comment: