Saturday, April 28, 2012

The sick wife.

Today I am sick, I was awake when husband went into work this morning and I was sick then.  He was unable to stay home and help out today because they are already short staffed at work and being mid level boss they need him in.

But then he calls up with a bright idea I should go to the Local walk in clinic where you give your name sit on your backside and WAIT and WAIT and WAIT and WAIT(ok you get the point) it takes a long time to see a DR and I have the kids with me.  And I know my kids they would get bored with in 5 minutes of being there.  Really all I think I have is gasrto I have done nothing but vomit on and off all night long.

Here is hoping I get well soon today was suppose to be housework day but I am not doing anything this bloody sick.

2 comments: