Sunday, April 29, 2012

I am all better and the kids are back at school.

I am all better today was a bout of gastro(yuck) Husband ended up coming home early and I went to bed to sleep it out.

Today school is back after 2 weeks of school holidays(YAY) the last few days of the holidays are the toughest, the kids know that school is going back soon and are trying to drag the days out longer than normal and wanting to shove more into their day, Can we go here, Can we do this, What about this, MUM was all I heard for about 5 days.  Or my Favourite one school hasn't started back yet so we get to stay up late.  Umm nope you don't you get to go to bed when I say so.

Over all I have great kids they love me and I love them, Child2 tells me he is never leaving home and is going to live with me forever <3.  Little does he know that I once said the same thing to my mum.  HAHAHAHAHAHA.


No comments:

Post a Comment