Friday, April 13, 2012

Does anyone else husband get workers guilt?

It's a very rare condition, you can't fix it, and it's terminal.  Lol it's the dreaded workers guilt.  Husband works so much and isn't here that often for the kids that he buys them everything they want.  It drives me mental I have told him and told him and told him that they don't need all this crap, But he feels so guilty about working so much he gives in Sigh.  It started small a little teddy or some such crap now it's bikes computers, TV's, Xbox games, Computer game credits lollies you name it if the kids want it soon or later they get it.

I can't stop him from doing this I only try to minimise it.  No children number 2 doesn't need more lego at this stage, no child 3 doesn't need more Barbies, No child one doesn't need the newest sims 3 expansion thing.

Shopping for me is a quick get in get what I need and get out, if the kids are with me it's punctured with me telling them NO NO NO NO NO NO.

With Husband along it's sure sure sure sure sure with me going no no no no sigh and I normally lose.  So if you have any tips on how to get it to bloody well stop let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment