Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I love this time of year.

Ok granted I don't like the weather at this time of year I hate the cold, but so far this autumn hasn't been to bad in fact today got to a lovely hot 27 degrees C.  Normally we are lucky to get over 15 degrees C, so I am loving this.  But what I love so much about this time of year is the fact that day light savings has ENDED.  No more it's not bedtime the sun is still up, no more but it's still morning see(with said child pointing to the fact that the sun is still up) the kids think that as soon as it's dark it's bedtime.  I am so glad I don't live in countries where they have the midnight sun it would drive me crazy my kids would never sleep.

This means I get some peace and quiet at night not a lot but some, I get less arguments about bedtime which is just lovely.  As a kid I loved daylight savings because the fun never ended as a parent I hate it because the fun never ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment