Sunday, April 8, 2012

4 more school days til school holidays.

So it's 4 more days until the kids start school holidays and I don't know if I am excited or dreading it.  Husband will be home for half of the holidays(having decided to take 14 days off work starting on Tuesday) and I can't figure out what to do with the kids while they are on holidays.  Normally here it's raining by this time of year but we are having unseasonably warm weather.  Normally we hole up at home under the heater doing fun stuff but if it's warm they are going to want to go out a lot.

I am hoping for warm weather because 3 house bound children get cabin fever really quickly and then the fights start.  Yelling, screaming and carrying on.  It's enough to send anyone crazy.  However if I have them outside running wild they will burn off energy fast.  Hope for warm weather for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment