Sunday, April 15, 2012

:O the very unusual happened.

Husband has taken extended leave :O 14 whole days off work.  This means more work for me as another person is in the house constantly.  Ok he is normally sleeping a lot but at least he is here right?

Poor man needs to catch up on sleep, needs to drive me crazy with what are you doing, why are you doing it that way, it would be better if you did it this way.  To the point where I get frustrated and tell him that if he thinks he can do a better job have the fuck at it.  No No honey you do it I will be quiet now Arrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhh.  So far we are 7 days into his time off work and only 7 more to go.  On the bright side at least I have another person here with me for the first week of the school holidays, I can make him take the kids out and leave me in peace to prepare for when he goes back to work.  And first shift of the rank is NIGHT SHIFT.  Really people are stupid putting people with children on night shift during school holidays it just makes the person who is at home with the kids annoyed because they have to find something to do with the kids for an entire day so said person can sleep.  Then they are awake for all of 2 hours before they are out the door again and heading to work CRY.

maybe I should make him take the kids on a holiday like I do every year him and the 3 kids can go away and leave me here by myself.  Hmmm I am liking that idea more and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment