Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Same Sex Marriage.

This is one thing that everyone seems to have an opinion on.  Most Churches are against it as with most religious people because it "devalues" marriage.

When I hear statements like that I can't help but think that those people(those making the statements are stupid) How can two people loving each other devalue your marriage?  Why does two people getting married worry you so much?

I was raised to treat every one as an equal as I am doing with child1, 2 and 3.  They know about same sex couples and have never batted an eye lid.  I fight for same sex marriage because I want to be able to tell my children that I fought for what was right and fair.  How can anyone deny others the right to marry whom they love.

Celebrities marrying for 55hours or 72 days devalue marriage more than Same sex couples would they are just two people who love each other and want to get married.


No comments:

Post a Comment