Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Funny man stories.

Chatting to people lately I have heard some pretty funny man stories, so today I thought I would share them.

Story one.
Wife has gone away for a short trip(weekend) leaving husband and kids at home not an hour into her journey she gets a phone call from husband asking how to use the WASHING MACHINE.

Story two.
Wife has gone out for just a few hours only to get a phone call on what to feed the children.

Story 3.
Wife goes away for a weekend only to have husband call her every few hours about something little.

There are millions of these kind of stories out there someone should write a book about them but they would all be the same, man unable to cope for a short amount of time of something that a woman does day in and day out.  Is it a sad sign of the times that men are going backwards not forwards in learning these things for themselves?

One of those stories are mine it really happened I was stunned.

I have heard stories of a man who works coming home and asking his wife who is a stay at home mum what she has done all day because the house is a mess.  That seriously is a stupid question for a man to ask if you have kids guess what she has been doing all day.  Being a stay at home mum doesn't mean she has become your maid, it means she is staying home to look after the children, yes some housework is required but not all of it.

I have known woman to go on strike after such a question has been asked.  And when their husbands ask where their clean clothes are are answered with "well you know what I do all day, well today I didn't do it" just to get the point across.(yes I have done this before as well and he only ever asked that once after that).

Share a "man" story with me.

1 comment:

  1. A long time ago, I asked my husband (then boyfriend) to pick up an iceburg lettuce from the shop on his way home. He presented me with half a cabbage. He didn't know they were different things.

    ReplyDelete