Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

Mother's day was yesterday and all around mum's were waking to breakfast in bed and pressies from the kids well most of them were I however was woken by a phonecall from MIL(mother in law) wanting to talk to Husband about some computer stuff.  Child 3 presented me with a gift of a poster she had made at school on why she likes me.  She likes me because and I quote "I like mum because she lets me watch the goblin king and the biggest loser" Oh dear.

I was then given a half hearted Happy Mother's day by child 1 and child 2.  I knew that husband had gotten me a box of chocolates for mothers day so I waited ALL day long for him to present them to me didn't happen.  I also had to cook dinner.

It wasn't until Husband was going to bed that I asked if I could have my Mother's day present he then remembered that he had gotten me one.

Personally I think it topped off a rather crappy weekend which started on Friday night with a phonecall from the local police asking me if I was missing a number plate from my car.  I was it turns out some ASSHOLE has stolen my number plate driven to a service station filled up with petrol and FUCK OFF with out paying thinking since they have MY number plate I will get into trouble for it.

Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment