Friday, May 18, 2012

I guess my blog isn't what you thought it would be.

I got to thinking today that my blog isn't what people would have expected when the read who I am.  I am betting people just thought this would be yet another mummy blog who would post about her children and how hard life is with a Husband who is a shift worker.  I am sure there will be more post about these things but since I am more than just a wife and mother I will blog about things I am passionate about as well.

To tell you the truth my blog isn't what I thought it would be either I really thought I would use this space to piss and moan about my life yet somehow it has taken on a life of it's own and is more than what I thought it would be to me.  By now with most of my post I am sure people have realised that while I am a wife and mother I am passionate about same sex marriage, I am a strong believer in being involved and knowing what is going on in politics.  I am a big supporter of getting it right with the refugees who come to Australia by any means.  Oh and I also tend to have a rather foul mouth and rarely stop swearing(I have tried to cure myself of swearing but I can't seem to stop).

There are many things in life that I get passionate about and like to share with you few who actually read my blog.  I like to challenge the way people think to look outside their own little boxes, it also could be that I am a rather pushy bitch and like being right and love it when I can prove people wrong(I am evil like that :P).

No comments:

Post a Comment