Thursday, May 24, 2012

I just found out how unimportant I really am.

Ok so I was posting on Facebook and Husband was having a slight go at me.  He told me to google myself my name plus facebook.  I read 5 pages in and there was NOTHING about me.  None of my awesome posts, none of my witty comebacks to people, none of my nothing.  You have no idea how sad it is to google yourself and find nothing.

I found a crap load of people who share my name though but not a single one of them was me.  Here I was thinking I am the centre of the universe and there is NOTHING about me.  How can I not be in there.

Then to I was sooking about it to my friend Crissy over at Phenomenal Woman http://bloggitymoo.blogspot.com.au/2012/05/lifting-from-fog.html who decides to be a bitch and rub it in that in searching her name not only does she pop up on the first page the WHOLE DAMN first page is HER'S that wench.

2 comments:

  1. bahahahhhaaha ahh you crack me up. I love you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not only do you tell me Missy that you have the first page google search of your name the first 5 PAGES are yours as well. I didn't even make the first 5 pages. You are lucky I like you.

    ReplyDelete