Monday, May 14, 2012

I broke down and Cried at the Motor Registry Office

So today I had to go get new plates, so off I go to the Motor Registry Office(from here on out to be known as MRO) Get all my stuff together and go in.  I fill in all the paper work including a Stat Dec stating that the Plate had been STOLEN and gave them the Police Job Number.  I had been told by the Police that it would Cost me $0 to get my new plates because mine were stolen.

Nope this was wrong information I had to cough up $34.10 for new plates because and I quote the guy serving me " Otherwise it would be a Government hand out for a vanity reason" Umm dude my PLATES WERE STOLEN I have NO choice but to change them because they were used in the course of a CRIME.  I don't want to get pulled over by the Police asking if I was the one who committed that CRIME.  So I had my last $20(tough week) and I had to borrow $14.10 to make up the difference to pay for my plates.

I was so upset and frustrated that I broke down and cried the guy at the counter was so embarrassed that he had caused me to cry I am sure he felt bad but came off sounding like and ass.

Oh and to top it all off the NEW PLATES DON"T FIT MY CAR.

1 comment:

  1. I hope your week got better. Sometimes it's the least likely thing that sneaks up and throws you off balance.

    ReplyDelete