Wednesday, January 25, 2012

So it's Australia Day.

Yay Public holiday, for those who work public holiday pay rates(even better). My Australia however consists of waking up later than I would like thanks to child number 2's decision to stay awake past 2am. Husband asleep on the couch in the lounge after a night shift so I sent him to bed with him mumbling something about helping out a mate a some such time as he wakes up.

Later we are heading to the in laws for a BBQ which will be great(really I do mean great). But other than that it's just another normal day in the life of me. Other than getting a message from one of my cousins that she and my Aunt are coming to visit me on Saturday. Thank goodness for the 2 days warning because my house is a bomb site and if it's not clean(sparkling clean) my mum is going to hear about it(her sister).

Is it school time yet? I love my kids so much but sometimes they are a bit much even for me to handle. Today has consisted of child number 3 screaming out loudly as soon as no one does what she wants as soon as she wants it "EVERYBODY HATES ME WAAAHAAAAAAAAAA". Then followed by fight fight fight fight fight.

I do feel for child 3 being the youngest she is made to play every single game her elder bother and sister want but as soon as she wants them to play a game with her they don't want to. Poor baby. Child 1 has been made on occasion these holidays as punishment to play Barbie with her younger sister. And the more she argues with me about it the longer she has to play. It started off as 30 minutes(not that hard) by the time she had finished arguing with me it was 10 hours worth of playing Barbies she know owes her sister.

Thankfully last night was Husbands last night shift and he is now on a 4 day break. In which he will sleep to "recover" from night shift so my life really won't change that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment