Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Party in my room! Mum's not invited.

So last night child number 2 and child number 3 decided to have a party. I of course wasn't invited since it was after I had gone to bed. Now I know what your thinking why go to bed so early and leave the kids up?(right I know you are thinking it)

Well here's the thing I didn't go to bed early at all in fact after sending the kids to bed at 9:30pm(since it's still holidays) they were still awake at 12:30am when I ended up sitting in the middle of the hallway until they were both asleep. At 2:30am I went to bed(damn insomnia). Apparently child number 2 woke up and instead of coming to get me they decide to go visit child number 3 and wake them up. I am a heavy sleeper(a bomb could go off and I wouldn't hear it) so I didn't hear a thing. But Husband who is currently doing night shift comes home and finds child number 3 greeting him at the door. Has breakfast with them gets them back to sleep after hearing how they stayed up all night long. So children 2 and 3 decide that they want to sleep the day away because they only had a little sleep last night. I however have other plans and wake them early. At least tonight they were asleep early and I am hoping a repeat of last night doesn't happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment