Sunday, January 29, 2012

Almost 2am and I am still up.

How I wish I could blame this on insomnia but I can't. The trouble with me not sleeping tonight falls on child number 2 who is STILL awake. And if you read an earlier entry of mine about A party in my room! And mum's not invited you will know why I am still awake. I have to out last this child or he will wake the others to play with him. I really wish he would go to sleep.

Today isn't a great day lets just say it's been a tough one. Husband went to bed earlier due to morning shift tomorrow and now it's started raining and I had plans for tomorrow of getting out of the house with the kids to go play kick but now it seems like it's going to rain all day tomorrow as well.

When I am up this late is when I seem to do my musings. Which again is not so great when all you want to do is sleep because it keeps your mind busy. I worry about things that I really shouldn't worry about but then I wouldn't be me if I didn't worry.

What's the last thing a mum wants to find in her hair at 3am in the morning?

HEAD LICE.

My young had head lice today and I went through everyone's hair and she was the only one with them. I got Husband to check my hair for "bugs" and he goes nope nothing there but I got the head itches so I thought bugger it I will run a nit comb through my hair and I had "bugs" URGH. I HAVE WAIST LONG HAIR. 55 mins later I am de loused.

Now I am off to check on child 2 and hope like hell he is finally asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment