Sunday, January 29, 2012

Does Him taking a day off mean I get a day off?

Well we shall see. Husband is taking the day off tomorrow because I didn't get much sleep last night due to the infestation of nits and the non sleeping 8 year old(who by the way fell asleep after 3am this morning).

I love that he has the ability to take time off when I really need him to but sometimes I think those days off are meant for him and not to help me. I have had times where I have been as sick as a dog and he still gets to sleep in even though he is suppose to be at home "helping" me.

Why do men think that if they are just there they are helping? They aren't either do something constructive that will actually help or move the fuck out of my way and let me get it done. So here is hoping I get to go to sleep early and he will stay up and I will get a sleep in while he gets up. But somehow I really don't think this is what will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment