Thursday, November 29, 2012

And it's getting hot.

I love summer I love the heat, the swimming the long nights.  However I hate living in a house with no FRIGGEN AIR CON I am so over it.  4 houses in 12 years and NO air con in a single one of them.  Last night when I went to sleep it was still 27 Degrees Celsius in the house and 20 outside.  The poor cat is feeling the heat currently she is lying on my bed under a ceiling fan trying to stay cool.

I want to be at my mums where the swimming is cheap cheap cheap not up here where it costs $50 less for one days worth of swimming than it does for a YEARS worth of swimming down at mum's.  Serious $75 for a family seasons ticket down there unlimited swimming from the time the pool opens in November until it closes in March/April compared to $25 for a day of swimming up here.

I want to be doing this



Not this


Please note that is NOT me in the pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment