Friday, November 16, 2012

Friday Whine

This is a total white whine, I am currently on a menstrual cycle that is a week long that is now in it's 6th week with my 3rd period and to tell the truth I am totally over it.

I am over the mood swings and being bitchy, I am over the cost of feminine hygiene products and most of all I am sick of blood.

I am sick of not having a job I have applied for so many jobs and have heard nothing back, I want to WORK.

I am sick of this headache I have.

I am sick of shiftwork and now another change in rosters to start next year TRY STICKING TO ONE FUCKING ROSTER FOR LONGER THAN 6 BLOODY MONTHS.

I did warn you it was a whine blog today.

I am sick of fighting kids.

I am sick of never getting a break, I need a holiday a real one not one that involves me and the kids going to visit my mum.  That is NOT a holiday for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment