Wednesday, November 28, 2012

I was found suitable.

If you have read my earlier blogs pieces you would have read that I went for a job interview WAY back during the second week of the last school holidays.  So since then I have been waiting and waiting and waiting to hear back about the job.  I would have heard either way but I am happy to say that I was found SUITABLE YAY.

This is the first step into the next phase of my life, for so long now I have just been a stay at home mum which was great I have been able to stay at home with the kids until they were all in school. But they are getting older now and don't need me home as much sure child 3 is still little being only 6 but the job I went for is only 3 nights a week and husband would be home with them at night.

I think for me working would give me a little time for me something I haven't had in a long while and I would also stop being just child 1, 2 or 3's mum or Husbands wife I would be ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment