Friday, November 23, 2012

The kids have a better social life than me.

It's true my kids do have a better social life than I do.  Child 1 is rarely home these days instead is off with her friends at their place or riding between our house and her friends places.  Child 2 is still my home body child but for how long and Child 3 has no less than 2 parties to go to today.

And I am just the taxi driver ferrying her between the two.  I can't even remember the last time I had a night out without the kids and just gone out with friends.  And even if I plan one it has to be done around husband's stupid roster because otherwise I can't go anywhere or who will watch the kids for me.

I need a night off a night of drinking and dancing and just letting go for a while.  I love going to a little nightclub here that plays 80's music(hehe I am child of the 80's).

Most of all I need a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment