Sunday, December 23, 2012

Merry Christmas and looking back over the year.

First off Merry Christmas one and all.   I hope you all have a safe Christmas and New Year.

I have been sitting here thinking back over this last year and it has been a pretty good one as always there have been some lows but not to many.  And the Highs cancel out the lows anyway.

While it's tough being a shift workers wife I don't think I would have it any other way.  I know what to expect in this life and love the track that it's on.  The kids are growing up beautifully if I do say so myself, Husband is happy in his work and we are happy as a family and as a couple.

Then there is me looking for work, I am lucky enough to be in a position where I don't have to work and could be a lady of leisure but that life kind sucks for me, Now I am just waiting on a start date from the job I was found suitable for, hopefully at the beginning of the new year I will get that start date.


No comments:

Post a Comment