Monday, July 23, 2012

School Holidays are over.

School Holidays are tough most of the time in this household because husband is either working or sleeping depending on the shift he has, but these holidays just passed were doubly bad due to the fact that I was sick.  I could barely stay awake and was really really sick.  But husband had to work and I had to care for the kids.  I couldn't take them anywhere because I didn't want to infect other people.


It was a LONG drawn out two weeks the kids had cabin fever I just had a fever and husband was working. I had all sort of plans for these holidays but they just never came to pass because I was to sick.  But now that school is back and the last few days was nothing but FIGHTS.  I am sort of like this
                            


PARTY I get a break and can relax for a while.

Next Holidays we are heading south to visit family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment