Friday, July 6, 2012

Damn Flu

First day of school holidays and I have come down with the flu.  I have never felt this sick my bones get cold, I am snuffed up and I am hacking up stuff I can't describe.  I alternate between hot and cold and sweaty and I am either so tired I can barely stay awake or wide awake and my head hurts like hell.

I am hoping the kids don't get it because that is the last thing I need a house full of very sick kids and no anti biotics will help.  Plus husband is working as he doesn't have any leave left due to taking it off when he was sick.  I hope I get better soon I can't stand being sick and in charge of 3 kids who's idea of fun is to fight 24/7.

1 comment:

  1. :(( Try to get some rest. Maybe sit the kids down and ask them to help you by behaving. Put on a dvd or something so you can curl up on the lounge and rest. I feel for you. It's awful being sick and having to be Mum at the same time :(
    xx

    ReplyDelete