Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Going Girly and a life update.

I have decided that I need to stop biting my nails and to do so I need to go girly.  I have had to put fake nails on, this is because I am rather weird and will eat the stop bite stuff to continue to bite by nails.

My children think that it rather funny to see me trying to use my hands now that I have these damn nails on because I am so un use to long nails it's making this rather fun to try. Typing is a big pain in my butt because the nails catch other letters and I have to do back and undo the mistakes that happen.

They also think I should go all out girly and start wearing make up and dresses all the time.  HA like that is ever going to happen.

Many things have happened since my last blog, My oldest child turned 11(where have the years gone?), I have had a job interview and still waiting to hear back about it(will be told either way) and life in general has just been busy busy busy.  But the best thing to happen was that Husband finally took a holiday.  I mean a real one not 2 or 3 days but 9 days and we took the kids out of school a week early and went on a family holiday together.  It was great the kids loved spending that time with their dad as it rarely ever happens in this house.

Also I was sick for a while, I got sinusitis and went to the DR who while doing an exam noted that I had tonsillitis as well but failed to treat the tonsillitis so I ended up in hospital barely able to breath because of the pain and barely able to swallow which meant IV anti's and two weeks worth of taking pills after I was discharge.(great going GP not going back to them again).

That's my catch up, hopefully I will be more diligent in posting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment